Terms & ConditionsTicket Sales Terms and Conditions
1.No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law.
2. Tickets are non-transferrable and not re-saleable.
3. Rise Bar & Club reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, or who otherwise fails to comply the terms and conditions.
4. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
5. Rise Bar & Club will not be responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
6. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Rise Bar & Club from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to entrant's participation.
7. It is a condition of entry to this event that a search of person or possessions may be required.
8. Proof of concession or club membership required at entry for discounted tickets.
9. OVER 18's ONLY.
10. ID REQUIRED. Acceptable Forms of identification: Australian Photo Drivers License; Passport; Australian Government 18+ Card
11. The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity without notice or compensation to you.
12. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Escape.
13. Escape may vary these Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
14. Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event details. Escape does not issue an exchange or refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket (including where a ticket does not arrive in the mail) unless
14.1. Escape is able to identify (acting reasonably ) and cancel the relevant ticket, and
14.2. you give Escape a reasonable amount of notice ahead of the event that the ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, in which case Escape will issue a replacement ticket to you for a reasonable administration fee.
15. A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
16. Subject to any statutory rights of refund (including, without limitation the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law), if an event takes place then generally there is no right to a refund or exchange, including where a ticket holder cannot attend because of adverse weather conditions.
17. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered (regardless of the source of that error, and whether it was an error in a price posted on the site or otherwise communicated to you), we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
18. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
19. All patrons attending an event must hold a valid ticket for that event or purchase one on entry (if still available). Unless tickets are purchased from Escape, ticket holders may be refused admission to the event named on the ticket.
20. Details of all successful and placed ticket purchase orders are sent to the purchaser (in the form of a confirmation page or email) with an order number. If you do not receive an order number after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with the Escape whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Escape will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assumed that an order was (or was not) placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
21. Escape reserves all rights to refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event.
22. No professional cameras for commercial photography allowed unless approved by promoter prior to the show.
23. If any provision of the Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
24. The provisions of these Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. . You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises under the Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions.
25. It is your responsibility to inform yourself of the Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a ticket and/or entering Rise Bar & Club you are deemed to have accepted and understood as binding on you all Conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities.
26. Events proceed rain or shine.
27. You acknowledge that where Rise Bar & Club is able to exclude any express or implied warranty that the services will be rendered with reasonable care and skill (such as where a relevant law excludes such warranties where the services are a recreational activity or similarly defined activity), such warranties are excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
28. Any decision to eject you from the venue is final. No refunds will be issued following ejection from the venue or refused entry.
29. The right of admission is reserved by Rise Bar & Club.
30. You acknowledge and agree that while attending Escape as a member of the audience, your image, likeness or voice may be recorded (by any form of audio or visual recordings), and that any photograph, film, audio file or images of you taken by Rise Bar & Club or any third party may be published, broadcast, transmitted or otherwise distributed by Rise Bar & Club or a third party worldwide in any form of media (with or without identification) for any purpose, including for commercial gain, without compensation to you.
31. Unless expressly agreed to in writing by Rise Bar & Club, you must not conduct any commercial activities within the venue.